Breaking barriers in the beauty and makeup world is the Natural look.
BB creams, mineral powder, nude lips and volumised lashes with thin strokes of eyeliner are all the talk!
So here is our guide to Natural Beauty!
1. Invest in a great BB cream/Skin Perfector complex or anti-ageing foundation.
We recommend the 3-in-I multitasking skin perfecter with an invisible skin complex which embodies a line smoothing moisturiser, pore refining primer, and sheer colour corrector.
For instantly younger, smoother skin we recommend the genius 3-in-1 multi-active lifting liquid foundation providing flawless, unstoppable 18hr water & perspiration resistant wear.
2. For those spotty days a long wear concealer is a must. We recommend our Touch On Concealer which can be applied straight to the skin and blended using your fingertips or a concealer brush.
3. Invest in a heated eyelash curler! We recommend our iCurl Twin Heated Lash Curler with an easy slide up system and twin curved silicone pad cushions providing enough heat and pressure to curl your lashes in just 15 seconds.
4. Carry a long wear eyeliner to be applied thinly during the day and a great mascara for full lashes.
Thin brown or black eyeliner can add great definition and yet not over power the natural look. We recommend our Inside Out 27Hr Eye Kohl which is a revolutionary waterproof glide-on colour that is smudge proof, budge proof and smear free for up to 27 hours. Easily applied to the outer eye area as a liner or blended with a brush to create a natural smokey eye, this product is easily adaptable for any look.
Creating full lashes really adds glamour to the natural look and our Secret Weapon Mascara is a great and easy way to add volume, fullness and brightness to your eyes. Using the tip of the brush to sweep across the lashes and wiggling the comb from the base of the lashes to the tip will add an extra effect.
5. A touch of rose to the apples of your cheeks can be applied for a brighter natural glow and we recommend the Cheeky Blush Long Wear Minerals which can be patted or brushed on and is easily applied on the go.
And lastly a glossy nude lip bomb can complete the look, we recommend our Crystal Shine Lip Bomb 16 which sits beyond a gloss, stain or lip lacquer.
So ladies, clean out those bathroom shelves and fall in love with a 3 in one skin perfector, a mineral concealer, a heater lash curler, a new blush and a volumising mascara.