1. Bad skincare habits.
- Not washing your face nightly. Leaving your makeup on overnight can dehydrate your skin and highlight fine lines and wrinkles that would otherwise not be visible if your skin was plump and hydrated.
- Introducing more than one beauty product at once. A red, rash-like allergic reaction is what happens when more than one new products is introduced at a time!
- Skipping sunscreen and avoiding anti-ageing products because you think your too young! Using an oil-free sunscreen will prevent any harsh rays causing scarring and when it comes to anti-ageing products, vitamin and peptide packed products will keep you looking younger for longer!
2. Bad makeup habits.
- Wiping your eyes too much to get your makeup off. Rubbing your eyes raw won’t ensure all your makeup is removed, your far better off taking a minute to let your makeup breakdown before starting to wipe it off.
- Sharing makeup. Sharing your favourite beauty items, especially eye makeup, can transfer bacteria, which can lead to an uncomfortable eye infection, so don’t let your generosity lead you astray.
3. Bad hair habits.
- Trying to bleach your hair yourself. As a result of this you can end up with a strong yellow tinge or even worse, the dye can cause your hair to fall out.
- Putting your hair in a ponytail in the exact same spot every day. This will actually cause surface breakage in that area. So, avoid a bunch of flyways and change up your ponytail placement or try a different hairstyle regularly.
- Not brushing your hair. Brushing your hair invigorates the blood in your scalp, which brings life to the follicles. Remember, the healthier the follicle is, the healthier and more lustrous your hair will be.
There you have it ladies, go on and rectify those errors!