Once upon a time, thin and uneven lips could only be fixed by filler injections.
Then came 2014 and the Kardashian- Jenner era where all we can talk about is Kylie’s lips. Are they real or are they fake?
We think we know the secret!
Rock the fake lip look without going under the knife – here’s how to transform and plump your thin and uneven lips in a matter of minutes!
What you will need:
- Concealer – such as the Icon Sealer Concealer.
- Powder – such as the DD Line Minimizing Powder.
- Lip Liner- such as the Auto Lip Liner Duet.
- Matte Lip Color- such as the Mattfinity Lip Rouge
- Clear Plumping Lip Gloss- such as the Velvet Lip Lift.
- Dab the concealer around the edges of your lips to keep the area looking smooth and clean.
- Apply some powder on top of the concealer to set it- so that your lip makeup doesn’t move.
- Line the lips with your lip liner– trace a couple of millimetres outside the natural outline of your lips. Not too far or you’ll end up looking a little ridiculous and less-than-believable! Make sure you are using soft and feathery strokes- you can blend everything in afterwards.
- Apply your lip color with a lip brush or the applicator- fill your lips all the way to the edge of your liner- but don’t go outside!
- Add tiny dab of plumping gloss in the middle of your lips only for that extra plump and dimension- but keep it extremely minimal so the look stays natural and matte!
Voila! There you go! Full and luscious lips are yours in less time and effort than you could imagine!