As you grow out of your 20’s, your skin does too. You find that the products you used in your 20’s aren’t as nourishing for you, fine lines may not be so fine anymore, and that healthy glow you once had is starting to fade! This is due to a decrease in the production of new cells in your skin.
So how do you look after your skin in your 30’s?
- Clean your skin every morning and nigh- if your have normal skin, you can use any type of cleanser. If you have dry skin use a cream based cleanser. If you have oily skin, use a foaming cleanser.
- Invest in an eye serum- even if you haven’t got many wrinkles around your eyes, prevention is the key. Our Power Lift Super Star Eye Serum is great for prevent crows feet!
- Use a gentle exfoliant twice a week to help renew your skin.
- Make sure you are using serum with nourishing ingredients in it- as this will have rejuvenate your skin and protect it from free radicals
- Most importantly, sun protection! Use a sunscreen everyday to ensure
On top of your skincare routine, it is important to have a diet rich in fruits, vegetables , olive oil, and fatty fish. Also drink 8-10 glasses of water a day! And last but not least, take time out to relax and get away all the stresses in life. Stay beautiful!
xx Mirenesse HQ